Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Technology Background and Experience

I have never considered myself to be very computer savvy. I have always just used computers enough to get by. I know the basics of PowerPoint, Excel and Word. I know how to use the Internet. I am learning how to use Macs. I think my skills are sufficient, but I know I have a ton to learn. Basically, I know how to use my PC laptop and my cellphone, and when it comes to technology, that's about it. I have always just gotten help on computers when I needed it, but it would be cool to know how to figure things out on my own. I use computers everyday, but I perform very basic operations on them. Although I am not extremely confident in my skill with computers, I am confident in my ability to learn more.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the (wonderful?) world of blogging! Keep your hands and feet in the car at all times, and please enjoy the ride!

    ReplyDelete