Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Technology Assessment

When I first entered my teachers classroom I had a panic attack because I couldn't see a ceiling projector and I wanted to show a PowerPoint. My teacher took me on a tour of the technology available in her room. She does have a computer projector that sits on a cart. She has a light projector, a television, DVD and VCR players, and a CD player. She even has a tape player at the reading center. There are 3 MAC computers sitting on a counter that we haven't yet used, and the teacher has her own MAC laptop.

There are technologies outside the classroom that are available to us, such as the computer carts that supply students with MAC laptops for testing. There are three technology experts we can call if we need help. I was impressed by how well equipped the school was and I'm certain I'll have fun integrating technology into my lessons.

I have completed the mid-course evaluation and informed consent.

No comments:

Post a Comment